Job Opening Details
ProFit Sub Enclosures is an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance custom vehicle specific subwoofer enclosure systems. ProFit is one of the only manufacturers specializing in high-end vehicle specific subwoofer enclosures for mobile applications. As a wholly owned subsidiary of 12Volt Manufacturing, Inc., ProFit Sub Enclosures is one of the USA's premier manufacturers of these types of mobile electronics products.
We are currently seeking Three (3) Car Audio Fabricators to work in our Foley, AL facility. This position will assist the Design & Engineering and Manufacturing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricate acoustic enclosures, component housings and mounts as required.
- Modify interior structure of vehicles to fit components and install and configure electrical wiring as required for the installation of car audio products or per customer specifications.
- Fabricate and assemble prototype parts for demonstration/functional use.
- Manage the lab and woodshop and create better organization of tools, parts and materials.
- Speaker enclosure testing (Running audio sweep tester, labeling parts, creating and filling out spread sheets).
- Participate in concept design and problem solving.
- Participate in efficiency improvement activities.
- This position will drive for company business.
- Co-facilitate our production line.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
High School Diploma or GED plus 3-5 years of fabrication experience in the automotive industry, preferably with car audio systems. Experience with fiberglass, polyesters, and epoxies. Experience with automotive vehicle fabrication template and job making. Experience with automotive finishes.
- Ability to face challenging projects with a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- The ability to understand technical specifications and schematics is required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills are required to be able to identify and reproduce problems.
- Must have knowledge of car audio systems, the automotive industry and custom fabrication.
- Must be computer proficient and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license and auto insurance are required during employment in this position.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to grip or feel test equipment, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee must have ability to exert up to 100lbs of force occasionally, and up to 50lbs or force frequently, up to 20lbs of force constantly to move objects.
ProFit offers competitive salaries with a great work environment.
ProFit values its members as individuals, and is committed to forming an energetic and attractive company where the quality of work is enhanced.
ProFit Sub Enclosures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of 12Volt Manufacturing, Inc. to consider all job applications on the basis of merit without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic.